Who Enabled the Uzbek Princess?
What does Uzbekistan’s “klepto-baby”, Gulnara Karimova, teaches us about enablers…Read More
События в Каракалпакстане:
ОФИЦИАЛЬНЫЕ СПИСКИ ПОГИБШИХ И РАНЕНЫХ И ДИСКУССИЯ О КОЛИЧЕСТВЕ ЖЕРТВ…Read More
Karakalpakstan Процесс в Бухаре – мнение правозащитника
Вчера (31 января) в Бухаре был оглашен приговор по делу…Read More
Karakalpakstan. request for information to Commissioner for Human Rights of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan
On 25 February 2023 Freedom for Eurasia forwarded a request…Read More
Freedom, respect for human rights and periodic and genuine elections by universal suffrage are essential elements of democracy.
Essential elements of democracy:
- Respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms
- Freedom of association
- Freedom of expression and opinion
- Access to power and its exercise in accordance with the rule of law
- The holding of periodic free and fair elections by universal suffrage and by secret ballot as the expression of the will of the people
- A pluralistic system of political parties and organizations
- The separation of powers
- The independence of the judiciary
- Transparency and accountability in public administration
- Free, independent and pluralistic media
If you are fighting for human rights, rule of law, or investigating and fighting against corruption you are fighting for democracy.
Racial interrelations has a long and complicated history. According to psychological researches prejudice and discrimination problems still exist in every society.
Even people who think they’re not racist may have unconscious thoughts that can sometimes lead to discriminatory behaviors. However, the research also shows that contact between people of different racial backgrounds can reduce stereotyping and prejudice.
We need to speak about the problem of discrimination because many of us do not even think that the problem still exists in the 21 century.
We advocate for the equal treatment of people of all genders, races, religions, social or ethnic background.
Humanity has no gender or race! Discrimination, stereotyping and bias can lead to exclusion and marginalization. It’s the 21st-century, equality for everyone!!!
This lineup features individuals and organizations who we support and who support us